Issues! Models Not working right

Something to discuss or share around development, here is the right place
Forum rules
Before requesting support, please make sure:
- your problem is not already discussed in this forum
- your poblem is not already listed here : https://wowmodelviewer.net:8443/issues/?filter=10901
Please enclose logs and clear workflow (+ screenshot if applicable) to help understand your issue.
Thanks !
Jeromnimo
Vertex57o

Issues! Models Not working right

Post by Vertex57o » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:16 am

So I don't know if it is due to the new patch or what not but this is what I seem to get no matter what Model I click on to make. And it is starting to make me up set because I use WMV for Graphic Designs. If anyone knows if I did something wrong or if it is the patch that would be awesome! Thank you.

Nyrva

Re: Issues! Models Not working right

Post by Nyrva » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:30 am

I am not able to view any models on the latest version.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34068/weigh ... -o-lantern

I attempted to view this for export into blender using the view item feature, and it is also not in the file list.

it's the pumpkin you get that you throw on people's head's during Hallow's End.

I also could not view a Horde Gunship or Zeppelin to use in a Machinima video I am trying to make.

There also seems to be a problem with the Battle.net app thinking that WoW is broken and attempting to "fix" the game while the Model Viewer is in use, which interferes with the use of the Model Viewer. I am not sure the cause of this issue.

I am still having to currently use the more stable Warlords version with the French WoW hack at this time. But I am looking forward to try the next update.

Norod

Post by Norod » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Nyrva wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:30 am

I attempted to view this for export into blender using the view item feature, and it is also not in the file list.
Try looking at the "Fie List" pane with the filter helm_mask_pumpkin
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 15.51.11.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 15.51.11.png (130.93 KiB) Viewed 135 times

Nyrva

Post by Nyrva » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:43 am

Yes, that did work, thank you.

Only other thing I can't find are the Horde gunships.

But the other problem I notice, is working with the WoD WMV vs Legion WMV -

When I export a WoD model into Blender, and then export it as a .dae file I am able to properly retexture it in the destination program. But not the Legion models, if the textures are two seperate textures, only one texture will apply to the whole model after exporting the Legion .dae model from Blender, I don't know why this is. I don't have any problem retexturing .dae WoD models however.