I have practiced much Machinima

Present here your realisation, share your knowledge, around machinimas.
Trevize31

I have practiced much Machinima

Post by Trevize31 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi ! Je vous salue tous messeigneurs

I want to congratulate the WowMV team. Because I used the software for a long time. I loved playing all the bestiary in the game.
I'm, I was, I'm still a bit of a machinimaker. I practiced a lot with the game TheMovies, I have all the props and sets. Being hacker I modified all the setting files of these objects to make an organized library. I made some movies with TheMovies, nothing is online anymore, but it was war stories, fantastic, or police also it was a little bit the three favorite genres in our community (TheMovies.fr). We were a few francophones, including Reggie Metal Fox who founded specialized sites.

Otherwise I practiced with 2nd Life, the Call of Duty, Crysis also, the first opus. To come back to Wow it's a great tool, I do not know if many of you are using, but in my opinion the future is in the complementarity of the game engines. The inlay of your creatures in others decors captured on the screen offers plenty of possibilities. Here are my lords, I hope to meet you. I posted here because I did not see any other place to do it, so thanks for your understanding.